Hello my friends,
I have a lot of time on my hands and my mind does not stop. I hope somewhere in the following, you can find something useful or at least interesting.
. It seems to me that cafe would benefit with any connection to the hospital. Thinking of a fund raising tool for the hospital. A small packet of homemade biscuits. Similar to these.
Cheap but pretty homemade biscuits. Made for a few dollars each bag of 4/5 sold to public for double the price.
. Or a bag of honeycomb based on similar principles
Could be sold anywhere in Kimbe or PNG for that matter.
. I mentioned a morning tea for meetings at the hospital. Thinking something that is special to your cafe that others cannot do or cannot beat your price. Something to put the Z in morning tea.
. A foodpack for those going out in boats.
- Speaking of Kimbe, how about clean Up West New Britan Campaign. Kids would love it as will be Fancy Dress. Obviously Council or Government involved
- PNG Hunters to work with local clubs and police to organise Touch Football competion all over PNG. NRL and Rugby league in general have good links with Domestic Violence Prevention.
- Set up Home Schooling to be available to the children you are supporting. I have done research and think I can present it. Just a matter of costs of books etc. Also PNG Curriculum or Australian. Just a crazy thought.
- Please have a smile at these thoughts, but am hoping that they mi prompt ideas in your clever minds.
- I also think that between you, my friends you have the connections to make these and many other community ideas happen